Sunday, October 5, 2008

Its A Contest I Tell You! Its A Contest !!!!!

A contest say you? Yes I do.

Ok, so I have reconnected with an old friend Jay Cooney. Jay and I met oh, probably 16 years ago in Salt Lake City while living at the Santa Fe Apartments( aka 90210 SLC series) . He is a brilliant writer and very witty to boot.One very cool cat. Check out his Blog sometime when you have a need for a good uplifting laugh. I hope you enjoy his fine work. I am sure you will find your visit very cathartic. And check out the contest....
HalftimeContest


check it out and enjoy your stroll through Halftime Lessons.

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

How funny! Jay emailed me when he learned that I live in Utah, and said that he used to live in Santa Fe, and asked if I knew where they were. I live about a mile down the street from them!

I live in some condos behind the Walmart and the Family Center. Salt Lake is as fun as ever!