Thursday, March 12, 2009

Friday's Fight.... We Collectively Can Beat This !!!!

OK, I am stepping away for a few days to try to help my family weather this economic storm. As daunting as my challenge may seem to me, and maybe to others who I am thankful follow me, there are kids out there who face a far more uncertain and overwhelming future. I would ask that if you can, please, please, take a moment to donate to the St. Baldrick's cause. Even if it is only $5. Every dollar counts. Every dollar means a small bit of joy in the face and eyes of a child whom, without your donation, might not get to feel joy or happiness before their struggle ends due to the insidious disease of cancer. In the words of my good friend Jay "Billboard Melon" Cooney.

Cancer Sucks.

And for kids?

Cancer REALLY sucks.


We have all come to recognize names like Tuesday and Cora, not because of anything great they got to do, but because of how their lives were cut tragically short. But remember that kids survive cancer as well, like Sunny Atwood, and this ONLY happens because of research!!

GO HERE TO HELP...Thank you so much.



sbbutton


3 comments:

Deb said...

see you when you return! we'll be waiting!

you have to make it back in time to see jay's billboard/head!

Halftime Lessons said...

Thanks so much for the post, tony, such a help. Have a great weekend with your fantastic family, and see you back here soon.

Jay

Anonymous said...

Inspiring words...