Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TT- Allowing Yourself to let Go.



"We must be willing to get rid of the life we had planned, so as to have the life that is waiting."
Kind of a strange tribute I know, but today I choose to tribute lending yourself to a new process, a higher power. Releasing all that you have ever wished for, wanted, planned for and jumping into the abyss with only your faith in God. Instead of trying to steer your life via the hopeful human Garmin system, allow yourself to float in the sea of uncertainty to realize your fate and new destination in this very wacky time in which we are evolving these days. No Mom, I have not been smoking peyote. God Bless each of you and your families.

Tuesday's Tribute

Keep On Rockin' In The Free World

4 comments:

Deb said...

the picture is funny, but the lesson is so true. it's a difficult thing, giving up control, but when you realize you never really had control in the first place, it makes it easier.

Ash said...

Anyone who cannot embrace a well-timed "fuck it" is doomed to a visit to the emergency room and/or mental facility.

And no one I want to call friend.

I adore your poster - very let go and let God. I imagine the Big Man is getting a chuckle as well. I'd like to think that He totally gets the souls who embrace His plan with a splash of humor.

Hang in there Friend! Em

Claremont First Ward said...

That penguin looks so downcast. I don't think anyone likes to give up the control that we once had. I think having a belief in a high power certain makes weathering life's challenges much easier. :)

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic said...

Thanks Tony!
I love, love, love this post!